*** SOLD ***
3.24 Acre, Wooded, Cul-de-sac Lot For Sale In Northfork Golf Course Community!
16331 Royal Road
Ramsey, MN 55303
Contract For Deed financing available at terms acceptable to sellers
A rare find! Private, wooded, 3.24 ac. cul-de-sac lot, located in the prestigious, upscale Northfork golf course community. This lot is very private and includes an additional path leading from the backyard through the trees, which opens up to a second clearing which would make a spectacular second "hidden" backyard. Perfect for entertaining! Access the walking/bike trails easily, as a portion of the trail is adjacent to the back of the property line.
Development adjoins 18 hole Northfork Links Golf Course. Membership details for The Links can be viewed at golfthelinks.com. Varied and affordable membership opportunities exist including family, individual and junior membership.
Neighborhood shared amenities include miles of walking trails, access to the private natural environment Lake Itasca, park, playground & tennis courts. This lot is open to all builders and private parties.
- Northfork is a 1,250 acre planned community located on the far western side of the City of Ramsey, and eastern border of Elk River.
- Northfork has an active Homeowners Association committed to keeping this a fun and great community in which to live.
- The Homeowners Association owns approximately 300 acres of open space, miles of groomed recreational trails and Lake Itasca access. All for use and enjoyment by Northfork residents.
Recreational opportunities in Northfork include:
- Northfork’s trails PLUS the Ramsey City Trail (which intercedes 160th and 162nd)
- Lake Itasca access for canoeing or kayaking
- Northfork Homeowners Park which features a playground, picnic area and tennis courts
- Quick and easy access to the Links at Northfork which is one of Minnesota’s finest and true Scottish Links Style golf courses. The Links features a beautiful banquet facility and a fully stocked Pub and Pro Shop.
Style: Vacant Lot
Lot Size/Acres: 3.24 Acres
School District: #11 - Anoka-Hennepin (option to enroll in Elk River District #728 via open enrollment)
Listing Agent: Stephanie Danielson
Agent Contact: Stephanie@ACGproperty.com Direct: 612-242-8747
Click HERE to contact the Listing Agent about this fine property!