*** SOLD ***
Lake Front 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Rambler Located in Private Cul-De-Sac For Sale in Elk River, MN
18629 Simonet Drive
Elk River, MN 55330
Well-built, walk out rambler, located in private cul-de-sac on Lake Orono! Swim, fish, boat, skate or ski right out your back door! Includes 110 feet of lake frontage, PLUS 32x16 heated pool with expansive pool deck and 31x13 elevated deck with hot tub! This lovely home features an open floor plan in both upper and lower levels - offering gorgeous lake views. Main level features; living room, sitting room, kitchen/dining, full bath and two large bedrooms. Lower level is set up as an in-law suite and includes; full kitchen and bath, family room, 2 bedrooms and hook-up for laundry. The detached 40x28 insulated, heated and air conditioned garage is large enough for 6 cars!
- Main level is open and bright and features hardwood and tile flooring, plus numerous lakeside atrium doors offering spectacular views! Kitchen features; three storage pantries, top of the line stainless steel appliances - new in 2012, including "Viking" brand commercial style gas range with convention oven. Main floor full bath is tiled and has been updated. Pull down attic access in hallway is easily accessible and offers extra storage space.
- The partially in-ground, 32x16 professionally installed, "Radiant" brand pool was installed in 2012 and includes; heater, pump, self-propelled pool sweeper, 4 foot depth throughout, spacious decking, barbeque area and separate mechanical room. Six person hot tub was installed on upper deck the same time as the pool and is included in sale.
- 40x28 detached garage was built in 2006 and features; cement board siding, maintenance free soffit and fascia, two service doors, two overhead garage doors, insulated, sheet rocked, forced air furnace and central air conditioner. This garage can serve many purposes and fits up to 6 cars! Massive concrete driveway with overflow parking and can be used as an RB bay.
- Lower level features; daylight look out windows, exit door to lakeside paver patio, laminate flooring, recessed lights, family room with built in entertainment center, full kitchen with refrigerator and hook ups for stove/microwave/dishwasher, two bedrooms, full bath with whirlpool tub and shower, office/craft room, and utility room which includes washer and dryer hook ups.
- Exterior and lot features; loads of perennials, wrap around decking, 31x13 elevated deck with 6 person hot tub, lakeside paver patio, maintenance free soffit, fascia and trim and storage shed.
- Mechanicals include; on demand hot water heater, water softener - owned, forced air natural gas furnace and central air in both house and detached garage.
Style: Walk Out Rambler
Year Built: 1960
Square feet: 2,910 Finished
Lot Size: 1.35 Acres
School District: #728 - Elk River
Listing Agent: Dustin Heggem/Stephanie Danielson
Agent Contact: Dustin@acgproperty.com/Stephanie@acgproperty.com