8 Signs it May be Time to Move: At one time or another, many homeowners reach a point where they find themselves asking, “is now the time to move?” Since moving to a new home can involve a major lifestyle change and some expense, it’s a decision that merits some thought and consideration. Listed below are 8 signs that it may be time for you to make your move!
- Your family is growing or shrinking
- You desire a better school system
- You need more or less space
- You desire to be closer or further out of town
- Your needs have changed
- You’re debating whether to move or remodel
- Your income has increased or decreased
- You’ve built home equity. If your current home has increased in value since you first purchased it, you may be able to apply that equity to a new home and possibly even enjoy lower monthly mortgage payments than you do now.
If you fit into any of these categories and you are thinking of moving, contact Acuity Group to get started in the right direction.
If you are thinking of buying, selling, renting your home, or leasing real estate this year we’d love to hear from you! Working with experienced professionals can boost your profits!
Ready to get an estimate of your home's current value? Schedule a free Market Value Analysis today!
Acuity Group Real Estate Professionals
564 Dodge Ave Suite A
Elk River MN 55330
OUR SPECIALTIES: Residential & Commercial Seller and Buyer Services, Property Management & Residential Rentals, Association Management, Residential and Commercial Investment Property Specialists, New Construction, Listing & Marketing Specialists, CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Experts), Short Sale Specialists, REO/Bank Owned Sales. Golf course properties, water front properties, acreage & hobby farms, vacant land, condos & townhomes, industrial/manufacturing/retail properties, association maintained properties, senior housing, luxury homes, vacation & secondary housing.
Serving the following Minnesota Counties: Sherburne, Anoka, Wright, Hennepin and portions of Mille Lacs and Isanti Counties